#1 NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:11 AM

Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is my sole thread at Kik-Sexting!
I'm here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Skype & Kik. Ready to please & satisfy, sext, cam & chat with guys over 18!

My services include:

Skype shows
I've been giving shows for quite a while! Feel free to hit me up for a preview, I can do a 10, 15, 30min show or even an hour long one depending on your needs, likes & kinks! A girl moaning your name live is one of the naughtiest experiences online!

Live nudes & sexting
Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes & some good sexting anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering on time & on a sexy manner!

Girlfriend experience (GFE)
This one's for the shy guys! If you're looking to get some experience with a girl before going for the real thing I might be what you're searching for! Hmu, let's get to know & help each other!

BDSM experience
Past are the days BDSM fun was a basement dweller's ''weird'' kink. Now it's mainstream and everyone should take their fair share of kinky fun once in a while. Hit me up if you're looking for a genuine mistress to try things out with!

Where to contact me

Kik: NikkiiRvn97
Forum: Private message

#2 NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted Yesterday, 11:27 PM

I'm here for another night guys, to make it more exciting and sexy ;) Message me on Kik or Skype for live shows, naughty sexting, GFE and more! I'm always down to prove myself on Skype for those who aren't believe I'm real :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skype, Kik, GFE, BDSM, live shows, live pics, custom vids, dropbox, real girl, sexting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users